I enjoy taking photos with my iPhone and I have over 1,500 photos to prove it. I often get questions about apps I use for photos and how do I do cool things with them. I am a huge Instagram fan, and you can see this since I integrate the photos stream on my blog.
- Diptic- $0.99 This is how I make multiple photos into one collage like the photo above.
- Camera+- $0.99This app is what the iPhone native app hopes to be one day when it grows up.
- Phoster- $1.99 I created the poster with my child using this app, and you can create posters with text
- AutoStich Panarama– $1.99 When I want to create panoramic photos with my phone.
- Hipstamatic-$1.99 A cool blast from the past retro photo app that makes your pics look cool and hip.
What paid iPhone photo apps do you use or any free apps that you love. Share in the comments below.