Presenter: Chip Dizárd
Workshop Locations and Dates:
January 15, 2018-Washington, D.C BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND Early Bird $297 Register Now
January 31, 2018- Atlanta, G.A. BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND Early Bird $297 Register Now
This hands-on workshop will look beyond just creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns. We will explore strategies for creating unique and engaging ads (there are 5 different types), maximizing ROI, and driving traffic from Facebook to blogs and websites. In addition, you'll learn how to integrate Facebook with your other marketing strategies like e-mail marketing, SEO, and blogs.
- Why Ads Do and Don’t Work
- Budgets and Bidding
- Ad Type, Copy, and Creative
• Advanced tactics for creating and managing effective Facebook Advertising Campaigns
• How to maximize ROI of Facebook Ads for Entreprenuers selling a service
• Ways to effectively drive traffic from Facebook to Blogs & Websites
• Use Facebook video and slideshows to gain traffic and leads
• Integrating Facebook with other Marketing strategies
DETAILS ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Who should attend:
Entrepreneurs, small business owners and wedding and event professionals who are trying to generate more leads and sales for their business and want to use Facebook Ads to assist with this. Ideally you will have the ability to collect leads (e.g. email opt-ins, bookings, etc) and sales online, but this is not essential.
Who shouldn't attend:
This workshop is not suitable for businesses who have an ecommerce store (e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce, etc).
Ideally you should have created some sort of Facebook Ad before, even if it is just boosting a post, so you have a basic understanding of Facebook Ads, but that's not essential (it will just give you a head start and reduce some of the overwhelm you otherwise might experience on the day). If you haven't done this, you might want to use a small budget ($5 is fine) to test out a boost post prior to attending.
You must have:
- A Facebook Ads account setup that is linked to the Facebook Page you wish to run ads for.
- An idea of what you wish to advertise (e.g. product/service for sale, opt-in, video, etc)
- Images, video, copy, etc to use to create your ads
- Bring YOUR OWN laptop, MAC or PC (tablets, iPads or other mobile devices are not sufficient)
- There will be some pre-requisite work that will be sent to you prior to the workshop to ensure you have everything setup appropriately to make sure that you get the most out of the workshop
- Internet access
- Morning and afternoon snacks and lunch
- Electronic copy of all presentation slides & relevant resource links
- Many practical tips which you can take-away to start implementing straight away!